The McWilliams Law Group takes a special moment to wish you and all those close to you…
- a joyous holiday season,
- a new year of happiness,
- hope for a world at peace, and
- continued health and wellness.
We sincerely thank you for your loyalty and goodwill throughout the year.
The McWilliams Law Group
*By acknowledgement and receipt of said electronic greeting, the “Reader” hereby agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- The above holiday greeting is purely intended to wish, not force, compel, subject or suggest the ultimate end-user any holiday cheer, happiness, glee, or excitement. Any derivative enjoyment received by the Reader is purely unintended and by no way the fault of the law firm;
- The term “holiday” is meant to include, but not limited to the following religious and secular holidays: Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, and Festivus;
- In no way does the “Reader” hold the law firm in any way responsible, either implicitly or directly, for any failure of said greeting to properly create or elicit an emotional response in Reader, as there is no warranty of merchantability, implied promise of happiness, or other emotional response guaranteed by reading of said greeting;
- In no way does the above “greeting” constitute or create an attorney-client relationship. No such “relationship” is deemed to be formulated, created, extended or implied by the receipt of said correspondence of joyous tidings. Any and all attempts to suggest otherwise are solely upon the Reader, and Reader waives any privilege Reader may have as a claim against the law firm for reading of greeting; and
- Law firm reserves the right to delete any and all contents of said greeting at any time, with the exception of the following terms: “Sincerely,” and “the McWilliams Law Group.”
Lastly, and most importantly, Happy Holidays to all.
Contact The McWilliams Law Group for Help
The established California and Washington estate planning attorneys at the McWilliams Law Group help you prepare for the future today. We provide legal assistance with the following:
- Will drafting, execution and review
- Living trusts
- Advance healthcare directives (living wills)
- Powers of attorney
- Estate and gift tax issues
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Choosing the appropriate executor and/or trustee
The skilled attorneys at our firm can help thoroughly analyze your estate and strategize the best means of transferring your assets, minimizing taxes, establishing guardianship, and supporting philanthropic causes. Contact us now and let us help protect your personal security, family, and legacy.